After the Bridge: The Full Story (Jem/Tessa)
hi Cassie! idk if you’ve noticed, but I think you’ve invoked a small (and quite entertaining) url revolution. — hornyjem
I did. I am very proud. :)
This is the full story of After the Bridge, a tale for those who might have wondered what Tessa and Jem did after they met on Blackfriars Bridge in the epilogue of Clockwork Princess. If you’ve been waiting to read it until it was done, it is now done.
Those who do not like Tessa&Jem together or Jessa sexytimes probably should skip this. (You will not miss anything that will affect your understanding of later books.) Those who like that sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like.
After the Bridge alternates POV between Jem and Tessa. This is Part Five, the full story. As this is one short story and not chaptered, each post will contain the whole story from the beginning up to the point where that part ends so that new readers or readers who don’t remember what happened won’t have to hunt down the previous post(s.)
AFTER THE BRIDGE : Now with (sexy) art by Cassandra Jean!
What happens to cats in zero gravity ? more educational gifs«
OH GOD THOSE POOR BABIES i am sobbing i am laughing so hard
In the last pic the cat is all “oh thank god I found ground NO WAIT COME BACK GROUND”
THOSE POOR BABIES OMG WHY AM I LAUGHING AT THIS
#FUUUUCK YOOOOOUUUU AAAAAAALLLLL #KITTY BARF
Astronaut: We need to fund 1.4 billion dollars.
NASA: FOR WHAT?!
Astronaut: We want to put kitties in space and have them float around in zero gravity.
NASA: Here is all the money. God bless.
Liz Climo on Tumblr.
this really cheered me up
No Sven, we're not going back. She's with her true love.
How to get a boyfriend
who writes these lines?? who is the smartass fucker that writes these?? it makes me sick
白黒カネキくん | さばるどろ [pixiv]
Please do not remove the source
OKAY SO RULES:
- This ends September 1st at midnight of whatever time zone you live in, I’ll be choosing a winner the next day
- I’ve been thinking about it and you don’t have to be following me, I want to do a giveaway, not gain dozens of followers who didn’t even want to follow me in the first place. If you checked out my blog, though, that would be extremely nice of you!
- I’m not sure how much money I will be able to spend, so let’s say one winner gets one book, there’s a possibility there will be more than one winner. I’ll keep you updated.
- You need to reblog this post to enter. Likes count only if you reblogged it first.
- You can have whatever edition (that the Book Depository has) and whichever book in a series you like.
- If you prefer any other book than the ones listed above you can say so, but it’s the theme what’s fun. But this giveaway is for you, I won’t argue.
- I’ll be using the Book Depository so 1) your country needs to be on the list of where they ship to (they ship almost everywhere, don’t worry), 2) you need to be comfortable giving me your address, I won’t do anything creepy with it (I wouldn’t even know what to do with it, I could send you a christmas card).
- If you have any questions just come here
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!